About Group Exercise
Nothing beats a great workout. Here at South Yuba Club, we offer an extensive Group Exercise program taught by certified, enthusiastic instructors.
- Certified Instructors 100%
- Cardio | High Intensity Classes 62%
- Low Impact Classes 38%
- Boredom 0%
aka . . .
MUSCLE N’ FUNK
Offered 3 Days a Week
Exclusive to South Yuba Club
We believe there is something for every “body”. From Zumba® to Pilates, Yoga, Tai Chi, Aqua Aerobics, Les Mills BodyPump®, BodyStep®, BodyFlo®, BodyCombat®, BodyAttack®, H.I.I.T, Spinning, and the ever popular F.I.T.JAM aka Muscle N’ Funk. We are continually updating and enhancing our classes.
Les Mills BodyCombat™
Les Mills BodyAttack™
Les Mills BodyPump™
F.I.T.JAM aka Muscle N' Funk
Yoga for Strength is a Hatha-style yoga class that combines strength, flexibility and breath work to create long, lean muscles. Helps relieve stress, create balance and flexibility, and prevent sports and other injuries. Appropriate for all fitness and experience levels.
GentleYoga uses postures, breath work along with meditation. Participants will blissfully enjoy deep mind-body awareness and balance. This is an excellent class for beginners.
Power Yoga is a fast-paced, strengthening yoga class appropriate for fit beginners to advanced students. This one will make you sweat!
Les Mills BodyFlow™
The Silver Sneakers® Fitness Program
Qi Gong | Tai Chi
Qi Gong (Pronounced Chi Kung) literally means “Life Energy Cultivation”. Qi Gong is an ancient Chinese health care system that integrates physical postures, breathing techniques and focused intention. This socially oriented program promotes health and fitness for life. A healing form of Tai Chi, QiGong has been utilized for centuries for improving circulation, joint pain, flexibility and relaxation. Perfect for everybody and anybody. Be somebody – try Qi Gong today!
Tai Chi (Pronounced Tie Chee) is a form of Chinese Martial Arts that has developed into a graceful form of exercise. Tai Chi helps reduce stress, anxiety and a variety of other health conditions. Described as a meditation, Tai Chi promotes serenity through gentle, flowing movements. Great for all age groups and fitness levels.
SYC GROUP EX BASIC POLICIES
- Class Schedule is Subject to Change.
- Members must check-in at the reception desk and obtain a class card prior to attending class.
- Appropriate workout attire and footwear are required.
- New members should arrive a few minutes early to consult with the instructor.
- Advance reservations must be made either online, but phone, or at the reception desk for all classes.
- Alternates with card must wait at the door until the instructor verifies attendance.
- Use of heavy perfumes or colognes is discouraged.
- No cell phone usage – please turn off the ringer.
- Please do not perform your own routines during class, as this may be disruptive to other members.
- SYC Classes are designed to accommodate all fitness levels.
- Modifications will be provided.
Two Clubs – Over 100 Classes per week – Over 30 Certified Instructors
130 West Berryhill Drive
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Monday-Friday 4:30am-9:00pm (GV)
Monday-Friday 5:00am-9:00pm (NC)
Saturday-Sunday 7:00am-7:00pm (Both)
555 Searls Avenue
Nevada City, CA 95959